SQLJ BARKING MAD

From: Oracle Developer <rkamene_at_easynet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 12:34:10 +0100

Hello Everyone,
I am new to JDeveloper and SQLJ. I have copied a sample program from a book and tried
to compile it using
%sqlj ProgramName.sqlj
and got the following error message
The entry point sqlj.translator.Main.amin is no longer supported. You have to use sqlj.tools.Sqlj.main instead.

I have attached a copy of the program I am trying compile. Thanks in advance.
RNK