Procedures-Views mix?

From: Alex Yurchenko <ayurchen_at_aug.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 15:42:28 -0400

Hi everyone

I'd like to create a "view with parameters", or basically I want a procedure which returns records. Is there is any way to do that. Thanks.

--

home e-mail: snake76_at_mindspring.com
work e-mail: ayurchen_at_aug.edu

Religion is the opium of the people.
 C. Marx

Friends will be friends
 "Queen"

Knowing what
thou knowest not
is in a sense
omniscience
 P. Hein

Teaching should be such that what is offered is perceived as a valuable gift and not as a hard duty.
  1. Einstein