SQLNET.LOG- Can it be turned off?

From: Brian Grosheim <bgrosheim_at_medplus.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 18:43:37 GMT

Is there anyway to turn the creation of the SQLNET.LOG file OFF? I am running Oracle Enterprise 8.0.5.1 on Windows NT 4. I would like to turn it OFF on both the client and server machines

I have already tried LOG_CLIENT_FILE=OFF in the SQLNET.ORA file on my workstation and it does not seem to work.

If it matters, the applications are written in VB6 using Oracle Objects 2.3.2.2.0

Thanks,

Brian Grosheim Received on Fri May 21 1999 - 13:43:37 CDT