Export of Snapshot Logs on Oracler server 7.3.2

From: Wanni <wanni_at_mbox2.singnet.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 23:41:59 +0800

Hi,

I've read 'somewhere' that in Oracle server 7.3.2, the export utility does not export the tables of snapshot logs. (yeh, confirmed when we performed the export).

However, is there a way to get the contents of these tables and 'put them' in the newly created database?

Thanks :) Received on Fri May 21 1999 - 10:41:59 CDT