Pro*Cobol For Linux

From: Eric Tiesse <eric.tiesse_at_sacem.fr>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 08:31:02 +0200

I have 200 programs Pro*Cobol with Oracle 7.3.4 ( SCO Open server 5.0.5 ). I want to migrate on Linux.

I have a problem : Oracle don't migrate Pro*Cobol for Linux.

How to migrate my program ProCobol with an anothers Cobol or translate in an another language ?

Eric Tiesse ( DBA )
SACEM
225, avenue Charles de Gaulle
92521 NEUILLY SUR SEINE CEDEX
mailto:eric.tiesse_at_sacem.fr Received on Fri May 21 1999 - 01:31:02 CDT