Long Column Inserts via PL/SQL

From: John Becker <jbecker2_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 17:12:13 -0400

Hello,

I need to populate several long columns with text data > 2,000 characters. I must import this via a script that is run in Worksheet, and am unable to do so since I am breaking the 2,000 character limit.

Would anyone have any samples of how this may done in Oracle?

PS. I don't have the luxury of using code, or any other means to import this data. My only option is via this script.

Thanks,

John Becker Received on Thu May 20 1999 - 16:12:13 CDT