Seeking competences for a big project

From: Antoine Brunel <antoinebrunel_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 11:14:17 +0200

This night I had a dream...
Actullay applications developper, I'd like to make a web site, with an oracle database behind, that would be a virtual planet, allowing people to create their own place of life, to gather and communicate. I only have oracle administration and programming competences, and I need some people with knowledge whith networks and internet language (like Java), in order to make this.

I think this could a challenge to have an Oracle free to everybody on the net, with a big numbers off simultaneous connexions.

Contact me if interested, or if you have ideas. Received on Thu May 20 1999 - 04:14:17 CDT