Question about Oracle Licensing

From: WCK <weeck_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 15:05:59 +0800

Hi,

I have 50 users license for Oracle 7.3.4. on solaris. I want to buy and set up another database server but on NT. Do I still neet to buy ANOTHER set of 50 users license?

Does the database enforce the licensing limit e.g. if the server is licensed for 5 users and there are 5 users logged in, will the 6th and subsequent additional users be able to login??

THanks.

WCK Received on Thu May 20 1999 - 02:05:59 CDT