Problem with rollback

From: CadWeb <cadweb_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 07:38:44 +0200

Hello,

I have a problem with my Rollback Segments :

I want to insert data from a MsAccess Database in an Oracle 7.3.4 Database, I have the table Access and Oracle Linked in my Access Database so i Make my insert with one Sql query. But the MSaccess table have between 5000 and 1000000 reccords, I have allways error when i launch my query wish says that my rollback segment can't be extended.

Ps : this is make only one for the installation of my database (but for many client)

Question :

 how I can be sure that my Insert query use the rollback segment that I have make in my tablespace and not the systems Segments or
does there is a solution to stop the transaction for one query or
does there is a solution to commit the transaction when the rollback segment is full

or other idea ?

thank you

cadweb_at_wanadoo.fr Received on Thu May 20 1999 - 00:38:44 CDT