Re: TNSlistener service problem in Oracle8 on Win2000 beta3

From: AleX <korrozia_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 00:54:07 GMT

Well... the listener is a part of the server side of Oracle. It's not meant to be run under win95/98, and IT HAS NEVER BEEN INTENDED TO RUN ON THOSE PLATFORMS. In article <7hpq9e$3u8$1_at_ulysses.noc.ntua.gr>,   "vagelis Hristidis" <exrist_at_cc.ece.ntua.gr> wrote:

--

                 Alex Shterenberg

"I hate people. I think they should suffer as much as  possible, and therefore I'm into those old communist

         dictatorships." - Euronymous, Mayhem

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Wed May 19 1999 - 19:54:07 CDT