Thread safety in 8.0.5

From: J. R. Baker <jrbaker_at_ccgate.hac.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 16:34:34 -0700

I recently upgraded from 8.0.3 to 8.0.5 (NT client-side) and now my heavily multi-threaded application crashes at random times. I went back to 8.0.3 and everything seems to be fine again. The manner in which this occurred leads me to believe the problem is in one of the 8.0.5 DLLs for NT. The server is 8.0.5 (though this seems to have nothing to do with the problem.)

Anyone else seen anything like this ? I hate to be stuck in an obsolete library set.

Thanks in advance for any information

John Baker Received on Wed May 19 1999 - 18:34:34 CDT