Re: Oracle Client - Files needed for distribution?

From: Vincent GRENET <vincent.grenet_at_free.fr>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 22:13:58 GMT

Hi,

I am having a related problem: I try to install an ODBC client on NT to connect to an Oracle8 server running on Linux. The documentation says required software are 'Net8 Client shipping with Oracle 8.0.5' and 'Oracle8 Installer shipping with Oralce 8.0.5'. This software is not in the ODBC package I downloaded from Oracle's Web. It doesn't seem to be on the Linux CD.
Do I really need this ? Where to find it ?

tia

Vincent GRENET
vincent.grenet_at_free.fr