Enterprise Backup Solutions

From: <blawhorn_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 20:57:12 GMT

Ok, here's a shot in the dark. I am looking for any information I can find on companies that can handle Enterprise Environment Backups. Currently running Legato (when it works), not to pleased with the product or the support offered.

 The environment is running NT/Unix/Novell with Oracle/SQL/C- treve/Lotus Notes databases, including Exchange mail on a global scale.

Have 4 ATL's would like to keep and incorporate into new product, as well as using some single DLT drives.

Need something that can handle reliable backups on the environment, looked into SCH, does not cover all products we need to backup.

Any advice would be helpful.

Please e-mail any information.

Brenda Lawhorn
AAGIS