forms 4.5 library problem

From: J. G. Dutcher <DutcherJG_at_navair.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 17:29:37 -0800

I'm using a library package to do some of the processing in my application. It compiles with no errors. Yet when executed, it gets an ORA 0904 Invalid column name. The statement producing this error is an open cursor statement. I've checked the obivious, correctly spelling the cursor name, correctly spelling the column name, column names in the right order, etc. I've run out of things to check. Anyone else had this problem and how did you solve it?

TIA TIA Received on Tue May 18 1999 - 20:29:37 CDT