need a help

From: Gennady <gennadyb_at_halcosoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 09:39:32 -0700

Hello,
I use Personal Oracle 8, I need to create export file then drop a database and then create the database using import utility and the export file. How can I drop the database?
How can I create several databases in the same time using several export files?
Can I make a recordset ( query) using tables from different databases?

Thanks,
Gennady Received on Tue May 18 1999 - 11:39:32 CDT