BMP files from long-raw

From: Marco Nedermeijer <m.n.nedermeijer_at_rtd.nl>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 13:52:20 +0200

Hello,

I having some trouble displaying images (bmp) from my oracle database. If i use SQL-LOADER (from oracle) to store a bmp-file, i displays very well. If i use a delphi program with its standard components to store a image, i get an error message 'incorrect datatype'.

I use a standard ASP script i got from microsoft technet. Also i use the microsoft odbc drivers for oracle.

can someone please tell me what to do ?

thanks,

Marco Nedermeijer
m.n.nedermeijer_at_rtd.nl Received on Tue May 18 1999 - 06:52:20 CDT