Re: Which CGI variables are accessible from PL/SQL

From: Peter Brenner <pbrenner_at_charlotte.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 20:13:02 -0400

The following CGI environment variables are accessible from the OWA_UTIL.get_cgi_env function

SERVER_SOFTWARE
SERVER_NAME
GATEWAY_INTERFACE
REMOTE_HOST
REMOTE_ADDR
AUTH_TYPE
REMOTE_USER
REMOTE_IDENT
HTTP_ACCEPT
HTTP_USER_AGENT

SERVER_PROTOCOL
SERVER_PORT
SCRIPT_NAME
PATH_INFO
PATH_TRANSLATED

HTTP_REFERER
HTTP_COOKIE You can obtain a listing of the CGI variables you have access to by using the owa_util.print_cgi_env

HTH
peter

<7hota4$ggq$1_at_davis.upp.promotor.telia.se>...