OO-modeling in ERWin?

From: Sofia Anixter <sofia_at_cloaked.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 22:48:23 GMT

Hi!

My name is Sofia, and i'm working on a project involving database modeling. I have made a model on paper and i'm about to transform it into ERWin. The model is partially object oriented and i'm wondering if ERWin supports OO and if not, is there a tool that will translate OO-models into ER-models?

Yours,

Sofia Anixter

---

Sofia Anixter - sofia_at_cloaked.net