Absolute Beginner !

From: Dirk Wendt <Dirk.Wendt_at_darmstadt.netsurf.de>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 22:26:44 +0200

Hello,

think it's a little stupid question, but I am interested in new Oracle Tools.
But I lost view.
The question is:
I've freely downloaded some Oracle products from the technet. I have downloaded Designer/2000, FormDesigner etc...... In the past there was Personal Oracle. Is there any product to download (must have another name) which is a new product with the same functions or must I use the Oracle 8 Server at all?

Please help, to give me the chance to post some more qualified questions in the future.

Thanx, Dirk. Received on Mon May 17 1999 - 15:26:44 CDT