import parameters question

From: vagelis Hristidis <exrist_at_cc.ece.ntua.gr>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 21:28:09 +0300

I have exported a whole user as dba, and when I import it with: imp80 system/manager file=e:\diplwmatikh\exported.dmp FROMUSER=USER1 TOUSER=USER2
only the tables are imported.
On the contrary when I use Data Manager, and follow the default settings everything is imported(views,procedures etc). Does anyone know what parameters I should use to have the same result in command prompt?
Thanks in advance.
Vagelis Received on Mon May 17 1999 - 13:28:09 CDT