Re: Ask tips about DBA exam PL/SQL

From: Michael Smith <mds_at_teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 08:48:21 -0700

Here are three books you can use to get throught the Oracle DBA exams:

DBA Certification Exam Guide, by Jason Couchman ($99.99) Exam Cram - Oracle DBA Test 1 and Test 2, by Michael Ault ($29.99) Exam Cram - Oracle DBA Test 3 and Test 4, by Michael Ault, et.al. ($29.99)

I have used these materials to get through the first two exams (without Oracle experience) and I will be taking another one soon. I find that they cover all of the material that is tested in the exams.

HTH,
Michael