Q: Generating C++ modules from Des/2K packages

From: J. Wegener NOSPAM <xjw_at_xdde.xdk>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 09:59:31 +0200

Hi everybody

Does anybody know if there is a simple (or maybe not so simple) way of generating MS Visual C/C++ code from Designer/2000 server model PL/SQL packages?

I have got a number of DB packages and stored procedures and I would like Designer/2000 2.1 to generate C/C++ interface code which correspond 1:1 to these stored objects. This should ease the writing of back-end Pro*C programs for NT.

Any help or comment is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Johan
--
Johan Wegener