Re: Using Oracle DB in Excel

From: Kurt Laugesen <kul_at_post3.tele.dk>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 08:59:29 +0200

You might consider using Oracle Objects for Ole (OO4O). This product is on the same CD as the rest of the client-side installation. You might already have it installed.

It comes with a lot of examples of how to use it from Word and Excel. I have used it a lot from Word 97 (VBA) and find that it is a perfect tool for that kind of appilications.

Since it is a native Oracle tool, it does not need any ODBC-drivers. Regards
Kurt Laugesen
kurtL_at_corebit.dk