Multi-row query return into Forms 5.0 multi-record block

From: Aidan Marks <aidan_at_triforce.com.au>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 20:19:16 +1000

If SELECT INTO clauses are only valid for single row returns into variables, what can be used to place the query results into a multi-record block?

Schema:

CUSTOMER(CUST_ID,SURNAME,FIRSTNAME.....) INVOICE(INV_ID,CUST_ID,SALESPERSON....) Query returns all customers and their details for a given salesperson. The SQL works fine, just need to get it onto the form. I looked at the master-detail block, but seeing as the query is based on a non-key selection, i couldn't seem to structure it properly. I am reasonably new to Oracle Forms.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Aidan Marks
MCSE
Network Services
Triforce Pty. Ltd. Australia Received on Sun May 16 1999 - 05:19:16 CDT