Re: Oracle 8 .0.4 for NetWare

From: Daniel <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 12:54:11 +0100

Oracle V8.0.x for Netware is fine, however there are a couple of issues with the listener on the SMP platform but these can be overcome with configuring multiple listeners. Support from Oracle is just as good on Netware as it is on NT, ask to speak to someone with Netware knowledge. If I can be of any help please drop me a line...

--
Daniel

jct10_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in message <7gogot$k5f$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>Has anyone used this version of Oracle 8, and if so, what type of
experience
>have you had with it? I've seen O8 for UNIX, and NT, but this version
>appears to accompany Novell's NetWare for Small Business Product only.
Heck,