Sybase (or Oracle) DBA Opportunity - Toronto - PERM

From: Heather MacKenzie <heather_at_itecc.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:33:38 -0400

TITLE: Sybase (or Oracle) DBA

LOCATION: Downtown Toronto

PERMANENT/CONTRACT: Permanent

SALARY: $ 65-70K PROFILE: Our client, located in downtown Toronto, provides many fortune 100 companies with a variety of database creation and management services. On their behalf, we are seeking an intermediate level DBA, experienced in either Sybase or Oracle, to provide outstanding support and services to a variety of clients.

TECHNICAL SKILLS: Ideal candidates will possess 2 to 3 years database administration experience in Sybase or Oracle. Candidates with both Sybase and Oracle experience will be highly favourable. Strong communication skills are required.

If you are interested in this position, please email your resume immediately to heather_at_itecc.com.

--
Heather MacKenzie
ITECC Consulting