Simple licensing queries

From: steve_h <steve_henderson434_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 14:58:20 GMT

Would be grateful for some help with some simple licensing queries:

  1. If I have a server license, can I create any number of databases / database instances for various applications on that server, so long as the number of users doesn't increase?
  2. Is licensing based on number of concurrent users? Can client software (SQLNet) be installed on any machine at no cost?
  3. Does the software actually prevent database connection if number of users is exceeded?

Thanks

Steve

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Fri May 14 1999 - 09:58:20 CDT