Oracle and Perl DBI/DBD on Linux Problem

From: Simon Griffiths <s.griffiths_at_virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 07:30:56 +0100

Hi all !

I've got the pre-production release of Oracle 8.0.5 for Linux, and I'm trying to compile Perl DBI/DBD-Oracle, However it appears I'm missing the oci80 directory and subdirectories - I don't think they were included in this build.

Is there any kind person who could tar, gzip and email it to me, or tell me where I could get it from !
I'm really trying to avoid the 170Mb download just to get about 100k of files !

I think that what I realoly need is the *.h files from the include sub-directory !

Much thanks in advance !

Simon. Received on Fri May 14 1999 - 01:30:56 CDT