Searching for business software for Consultancy/SoftwareDevelopment firm

From: Erwin Brinkhuis <erwin.brinkhuis_at_amis.nl>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 22:53:56 +0200

We are looking for business software for our firm. And we can't find any application that fits our needs. The world of these kind of applications seems filled with dead-ends.

Our firm does two things: consultancy and software development (focused on Oracle RDBMS and Oracle DevTools). And we want an application or an integrated set of tools that support us doing our business. If possible, we want to buy, and not build it ourselves.

Requirements:
* Contact management

Is there anyone out there who has experience using such an application, or does anyone know of an existing application we can buy.

Thanks,

Erwin Brinkhuis.

AMIS Services B.V.
PO Box 24
3430 AA Nieuwegein
The Netherlands Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 15:53:56 CDT