NEWBIE: granting permission to entire schema (Oracle8)

From: David Thom <davidt_at_npsinc.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:39:13 -0500

I've created an application schema under which to do my first development work.

Now how do I permit my own userid access to that schema? I would rather not do the development work while logged-in as the schema owner. But I can't see how to get Security Manager to let me permit access to anything but one Schema object at a time.

And the GRANT command seems to want a specific object, too.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

David Thom Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 14:39:13 CDT