Oracle8 Client software on Linux

From: <andrea_johnson_at_wolfe.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 18:53:05 GMT

In order to be able to connect with PHP on a linux box-- to an Oracle8 database running on Solaris 2.6 I want to (thanks to those who replied to my original question) load the linux client-side libs and binaries that will let me connect to SQLPLUS on the solaris server.

Good advice I think...but I've downloaded Oracle8 Standard Server for Linux, and now I don't know how to _not_ install the Server, but install the Client software for Linux.

Anybody?

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 13:53:05 CDT