Making Drag and Drop on the Graph

From: <shah_mir_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 18:29:15 GMT

       I have question... that i m designing Organizational chart using Developer Graph release 2.0 , i m maintaing heirarical structure of a company employee, my objective is that i m trying to make a graph so that user click on some object on the screen... and drag it to the new position and when drop on the another object... the corresponding data and object may change...
For Example : the compay has many branches over the country ... it has its database maitained... my Organizational chart is showing the whole hierachy of the company employeee level.. like managers, clerks,vp, rvp...like that... if suppose i need to change manager of  one city... with the other one on the another city... so what should i do... i click on the manager whom i have to change and drag it to the manager of the another city and drop there... so the corresponding database of both the manager should changed.......

        This is the whole problem.... which i tried to explain you...  please can you help me in this context.

          I'll be highly thankful to you...
                                   Shah

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 13:29:15 CDT