Please help-- Error ORA-01631

From: newbie DBA <vramming_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 18:13:23 GMT

Hello,
Another newbie question today. ran into ORA-01631 which is a max_extents, pct_increase fix. Got some help and no longer have the error. (Thank goodness!)
But I have other tables where I need to find out if I have free space or if I should increase those also. Running 732 on WinNT. Any help GREATLY appreciated! Oracle7 Complete Reference still on order!
TIA....
Vickie

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 13:13:23 CDT