printing over Novell/Netware from sqlplus on winNT

From: <go_brien_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 16:20:03 GMT

I have a problem. I am running a sqlplus script from oracle forms 4.5 and I want the output to print automatically to the default printer for that workstation. All workstations run are on Novell/Netware and have a default printer assigned for use with Microsoft Office and other similar tools. The command below DOES NOT work host print file.lis
because DOS doesn't know anything about novell printers. Does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks in advance.
Geraldine

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 11:20:03 CDT