Re: How to determine uniqueness in PL/SQL

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 09:44:05 -0400

Hi Ruiping,

    Please clarify your question. The reason I say this is that if you have defined a primary key for a table Oracle will not allow a duplicate to be added. That being the case there is nothing you will have to do in order to prevent duplicates from being added to a table with a primary key.

regards

Jerry Gitomer