Re: utlestat Crashing 8.0.5 Server on Solaris 2.6

From: Kevin A Lewis <KevinALewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 09:37:08 +0100

ORA-600 are normally Oracle problems that are not frequent and have not been given another error number. It would be best to get on to Oracle Support with the details of the other reference numbers given with the ORA-600. When we have had this in the past it has turned out to be a one off and not worth worrying about as it did not reoccur or it was block level corruption and a rather serioud problem deep in the structure of a tablespace datafile.

Good hunting

--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich England)

                        <KevinALewis_at_HotMail.com>