Installing Oracle 8.0.3.0.0 on Windows 98

From: Umar M Badeges <oemar_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 21:51:26 -0400

I installed Personal Oracle 7 on my computer (works fine in Windows NT = or 95), then uninstall it. Since then I have upgraded my machine to = Windows 98 then I want to install Oracle 8.0.3.0.0, no matter how I do = it or how many times I do it, I always get this error message: "Your = current Oracle home E:\Oracle_8.0 is an OCSM client installation managed = by your system administrator. You may not install or remove products in = this home".

My computer has a network card which I haven't used after I convert to = Windows 98. How do I fix this problem?

Any help is apprciated, thank you. Please respond to my E-mail: = oemar_at_erols.com

 Sincerely,

 Umar M Badeges Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 20:51:26 CDT