help on view constraint and plsql scripts

From: deb <dnanda_at_netcom.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 20:42:15 -0400

  1. I tried to drop the constraint from a view with the check option but could not do so... The command that I used was :
                                    Alter view s_r
                                    drop constraint c_ck;

2) The other thing that I wanted to know was how do we create scripts..do we create them in sqlplus editor especially the ones containing 'ACCEPT' and 'PROMPT'commands ...cause when we do not use the editor the accept and prompt commands immediately ask us for the value and do not let us complete the script...I hope I am clear...

thanks/ Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 19:42:15 CDT