PRO*C && Dynamic SQL for newbie

From: <adairm_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 23:57:47 GMT

 Hello all,

  I am starting a project that requires me to use Dynamic SQL instead of Static. I am familiar w/ static syntax, but I have been unable to find a decent reference for Dynamic SQL instructions. I would like it if someone would be kind enough to post a simple Dynamic SQL program. (Don't include main() or anything, just a function). All I really need to see is how to build/execute/and obtain the results. Thanks for the help in advance.

Matt

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 18:57:47 CDT