finding grants to roles - Urgent

From: Brian Cameron <bcamero5_at_metz.une.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 08:24:18 +1000

Hi,

We are having a permissions problem. There are two database instances on

separate machines, which are the supposed to be the same structure.

One instance works and one doesn't

To find out what is wrong I need to identify and compare two databases in
each database

I need to identify what objects these roles have been granted priviliges on
(select, insert, update,delete) and then compare them.

I propose a sql statement spooled to a file which would list each role and
each object that it has privileges on.

The at the unix level diff the files.

Can any one help me with the correct SQL statement to gather the info I need?

Oracle is 7344
OS is Digital unix V4.0e

TIA Brian
bcamero5_at_metz.une.edu.au Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 17:24:18 CDT