Re: Oracle Developer/2000 or DBA .....Question.

From: Kenny Gump <kgump_at_mylanlabs.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 15:23:12 -0400

The advise I was given was:

"Develop for Show, DBA for Doe$$"

Myself I am the DBA but I also do some development work. Developing is interesting because you actually get feedback on your work even when it is working fine. DBA, you only get noticed when something is broken.

For salary comparisons check out the March 22 issue of ComputerWorld. The back issues are on the net.

Kenny Gump