Re: Informix data to Oracle

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 14:53:24 -0400

Yes,

    You can edit the dbexport output to create the DDL needed to create Oracle tables. From what I recall you will have to delete the first two lines in the file and change the storage clause. I think there is one other global change you will have to make, but I can't remember what it is.

    You can then take the same files and copy and edit the copies in order to create the SQL Loader control files.

regards

Jerry Gitomer