Re: Triggering a report from database

From: Richard Armstrong <StateOArt_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:35:14 -0600

This is very simple. You can write a Pro*C program that runs all the time, and simply looks in a table for work to do. It keeps checking every so often... The client application/front-end just needs to write a record to tell the Pro*C program to start processing. I have written hundreds of these.

--

Richard Armstrong
State Of The Art Consulting, Inc.