Re: install PLSQL problem

From: <anne4418_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 15:35:06 GMT

Sorry - I have just realised these are the wrong version numbers. Oracle server 7.2.3.0.0, sqlplus 3.2.3.0.0 and PL/SQL 2.2.3.0.0.

I have a cd for the version listed below. Perhaps upgrading to these versions would be the best bet?

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 10:35:06 CDT