Triggering a report from database

From: Theo <ttol_at_vda.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 08:35:59 GMT

Hello,

I need some advice from you guys. Here's the situation:

We have an Oracle 7.2 (7.3 in the future) database running on HP-UX at a customer site. Their wish is to print order forms from the database at predefined times. They want to do this completely from the back-end server, so the database needs to trigger the printing of some kind of report containing the order forms.

Do you have any suggestions on how to implement this? We would like to keep most, preferably all of the code, on the back-end server.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Theo

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 03:35:59 CDT