Re: problems with LONGVARCHAR in JDBC Oracle driver...

From: <seetharaman.n_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 00:57:38 GMT

The error messahe I get is:
java.lang.NullPointerException

        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIMsg.marshalCLR(Compiled Code)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIrxd.putColumnValue(TTIrxd.java:359)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIrxd.marshalPLSQLArgs(Compiled Code)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIrxd.marshal(Compiled Code)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIiov.processRXD(TTIiov.java:199)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oall7.receive(Compiled Code)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.doOall7(Compiled Code)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.parseExecuteFetch
(TTC7Protocol.java:661
)

        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteOther (OracleStatement.jav
a:780)

        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithBatch (OracleStatement
.java:822)

        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecute(Compiled Code)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout
(Compiled Code
)

        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeQuery (OraclePreparedStatement.java:60)

Thanks,
situ

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Tue May 11 1999 - 19:57:38 CDT