SQL Net Newbie

From: David MacLeman <damacl_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 14:48:44 GMT

 Hi!
I am very new to Oracle and am currently working with Oracle7 on Solaris 2.6. I am trying to set up ODBC to use MS Access etc. to link to the Oracle database. SQL Net is installed but not configured. Could someone explain to me as simply as possible how I go about configuring SQL Net.
Thanks for any help!

--

David MacLeman
damacl_at_my-dejanews.com