desperate!!!!!!!!

From: sganesh <sganesh_at_apple.com>
Date: 11 May 1999 01:14:42 -0500

Hi All,

                I am desperately working for last
few days to find out the solution to the following. If anyone can help me , it will be greatly appreciated.

  1. When I load data in to a PL/SQL array , commonly known as PL/SQL tabled, does it get loaded to SGA of my instance or to real memory. Basically , I am planning to load a table have 100K records to PL/SQL array and lookup on that. Is that advisable?

Please help!
Thanks very much
Bye
Sanjay.