i need help with oracle reports 3.0

From: RemarQ User <zweeler_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:24:18 -0800

i am new to oracle reports and i have to design several reports by 5/17/99. the book i am reading Developing Client/Server Applications with Oracle Developer/2000 appears to show a different version of reports than what i am using. I am using v3.0. there are some obvious differences between 3.0 and the books version. (1) can anyone tell me wich version this book is using. (2). Is there similiar book with reports v3 out there. (3). Can i create a Master/Detail report with v3.0 since i do not see that alternative in the report wizard. (4) is there a developer 2000 or reports chat or use group out there.

thank you

email to: zweeler_at_aol.com

   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.remarq.com/?a ****-  Search and Read Usenet Discussions in your Browser - FREE - Received on Mon May 10 1999 - 13:24:18 CDT