data gatherer for use with OEM

From: kwhite <kwhite_at_starnetc.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:33:29 -0700

I am trying to set up the Data Gatherer on our server and was told to run vppcntl.sh in the $ORACLE_HOME/odg dir but I have no /odg dir I was wondering what I have to install off of the Oracle Server ver 7.3.1 for Sun Solaris cdrom in order to get this dir installed. Received on Mon May 10 1999 - 12:33:29 CDT